Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I got my Car-Toons!

I've said before how much I admire Andy Singer's cartoons. I was looking at his web site last week, and I discovered that if I buy his book, I get the right to use its artwork for noncommercial purposes. It even comes with a CD to make that a lot easier.

Well, I have to admit that I've been web-leeching a lot of the artwork in this blog, but now that I have Andy's artwork, I hope to put a lot of it into my future posts.

I went this afternoon to a doctor's appointment over the hill. They didn't like my urine specimen. Hunh. I can't even pee into a cup correctly? So they took another one. Of course, now there's some anxiety while I wait for the amended results. Otherwise I'm as healthy as a half-century-old horse. Neigh. Whinny.

No comments: